Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Lab Partners, Michael, & The Interns


Okay, here's my guess: The LPs are obviously the four closest on the right. I'm guessing that right to left they are Todd Carll, Mike Volk, Amy Smith, and Mike Smith. I'm guessing that Michael from Reverb is second from left, and the others are, by logical deduction, THE INTERNS!!!!! Please correct me if I'm wrong. If the interns would care to give their names, I will happily post them. In so doing I will not be setting a precedent, so interns of the world, calm down. I do, however, reserve the right to include information about selected interns in future posts. (Singing) It's my bloggy and I'll do what I want to, do what I want to, do what I want to. . .you'd do that, too, if the blogger were you (dah-dah-dah-dah-DAH!)

Back to Powerpopulist

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home